About Nathan James:
We are a design-first, home furnishing company focusing on the habits of urban dwellers and first time home buyers. We pride ourselves on the best in class customer happiness, providing the highest possible quality products that are affordable for the masses with easy assembly.
We embrace what is best for the company and best for our team - long-term, sustainable, healthy ways to support growth with good people.
Check out our operating values to better understand what drives us as a company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is passionate about interior designer to join the design team in merchandising rooms. You will be a part of a team who creates the images customers will see when browsing for furniture on websites like Amazon, Home Depot, Wayfair and more!
- Working with our 3D CAD team, creating a detailed spec with 3D items used to design your dream room, picking from hundreds of decorative objects from 3D libraries for our CAD team to bring it to life.
- Apply graphic callouts and post-edits as needed to all photography.
A great eye for design and love for interior design/home furnishings.
Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, or related experience.
The skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely.
The ability to collaborate and clearly assign tasks with a design team.
A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
Great attention to detail and ability to take ownership of projects
Desk and productivity allowance. (Get what you need to dress up your workspace and be productive)
- Paid health insurance
- $1,000 stipend after 18 months tenure for bucket list adventure travel.
- $500 donation to the charity of your choice in your name at the end of each year
- $500 yearly "continuous improvement stipend for employee education and learning opportunities
Please submit a Pinterest board that represents your interior design style!