WFH Set Up, Mastered
Meet Parker. Whether you're mid-century modern or California casual, you'll have this sturdy desk crafted from solid wood for many years (and style changes) to come. A finished back panel allows you to float Parker in almost any room configuration. (Tip: Feng Shui your space by placing your desk in a “command” position and making sure you have a clear view of the door!) You can even pair these desks together for the perfect co-working setup. Parker has both an open storage cubby and closed drawer allowing plenty of room to tuck away your laptop at the end of the day, store magazines, or hide odds and ends. This desk features round, tapered twist-in legs for easy (no tool assembly) that will have you working from home in no time. Desk goals? We think so.
- Parker is a small home office desk made of MDF table top and solid rubber wood legs in an Acacia or light walnut finish.
- Solid wood, round tapered legs.
- Finished back panel allows you to float it in a room.
- Easy twist-in-leg construction.
- Open storage cubby and drawer.
- Easy 15 minute construction.
- Length: 41.9
- Width: 24"
- Height: 30"
- Light Acacia
- Easy 15-minute assembly and lifetime manufacturer warranty: try for 100 days. View the instruction sheet here.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
Mixed materials, clean lines, and vibrant colors are the trademarks of mid-century modern design. Simple and sweet, we love this style for it's minimalist and memorable approach. You'll see mid-century modern design show off in our pieces through the rounded curves of our Bodhi coffee table, angled legs on our Harper side table, and clean lines of our Parker desk.