Entertain in Style
Meet Wesley. Warm walnut laminate doors, gold color hardware, and a crisp white frame come together to create this distinctive media console. Turn your living room into a mid-century dream with this unit that features two closed cabinets and two open cubbies resting on top of four splayed legs to bring style and functionality into your space. Business in the front, party in the back - Wesley has hidden cord holes so that the television or gaming console can be plugged in while ensuring a clutter-free entertainment center. Behind the two cabinet doors is enough storage space for books, vinyls, or any other odds and ends from around the house - we designed this unit especially for the neat freaks at heart!
- Groove handle hardware.
- Four splayed legs brings style and functionality into your space.
- Open & closed storage.
- Organize your gaming devices and video components on the shelves.
- This mid-century furniture can carry up to 220 lbs. and has solid wood legs to ensure stability.
- The slim design makes it fit as a hallway entry table, shoe rack, or corner piece in any room.
- It has two cable holes at the back and a furniture pad on each leg.
- Easy 45 minute assembly.
- 15.35” Width
- 18.50” Height
- 43.31” Length
- MATERIALS Particleboard
- Paper Laminate
- Our design is made to ensure that anybody can put together this storage. View the instruction sheet here.
Mixed materials, clean lines, and vibrant colors are the trademarks of mid-century modern design. Simple and sweet, we love this style for it's minimalist and memorable approach. You'll see mid-century modern design show off in our pieces through the rounded curves of our Bodhi coffee table, angled legs on our Harper side table, and clean lines of our Parker desk.
See all of our Mid-Century Modern design pieces here