A Warm Welcome
Illuminate the way to your front door or backyard with the Sedona wall lantern. The open rectangular iron frame surrounds an interior glass cylinder shade that highlights the basic form of this timeless wall sconce. The lantern-style housing hangs from an elegant black hook and adds instant warmth to any space, indoor or outdoor. The Sedona wall lantern is the perfect finishing touch to welcome guests at the door or to illuminate the room for a dinner party. And the best part: all mounting hardware is included for easy installation!
- Rated for Wet Locations
- Interior glass cylinder shade highlights the basic form of this timeless wall sconce
- 5.9" Long
- 7.7" Wide
- 16.5" High
- Matte black metal frame with glass
- Easy 25-minute assembly and lifetime manufacturer warranty: try for 100 days. View the instruction sheet here.
Do not modify this product in any way.
Our products are designed and tested to meet safety standards. Modifications to the product(s) can result in product failure and/or safety issues which NJ will not be responsible for.
Dust with a soft, dry cloth or duster.
Rated for Wet locations.
Inspect the wire insulation for any cuts, abrasions, or exposed copper that may have occurred during shipping. If there is a defect in the wire, do not attempt installation. Please reach out to our Customer Happiness team at email@example.com or 1-866-619-1004
WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Electrical products should be installed by a licensed professional. The power must be shut off at the circuit breaker prior to installation; turning the power off at the light switch DOES NOT remove the risk of electrical shock. PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS.
120V 60Hz AC Only
Limit direct contact with heat, moisture and other elements to avoid finish damage.
To prevent potential color fading, keep out of direct sunlight.
Follow assembly instructions carefully and inspect product upon receipt and each use.
- Do not make temporary repairs.
- Do not exceed provided weight limits.
- Do not use for commercial purposes.
- Do not continue use of product if it is damaged.
- Do not place or use on an uneven surface.
- Do not use products for anything other than their intended purposes.
Inspect and re-tighten all hardware connections periodically.
Nathan James and its parent companies cannot be held legally responsible for any injuries or death resulted from failure to follow instructions or improper use of this product.