Beauty and Function
The James side table evokes a timeless mid-century design with slim tapered legs. Its best feature? Having the option of closed and open storage. With beautiful mixed materials of solid wood veneer with walnut finish and a marble table top. James is a versatile design that can be used as a side, end or nightstand, it's the perfect addition for any room. Display books that make you look smarter in the open storage compartment and top of the marble top with a beautiful brass lamp and a fresh succulent. This product does require assembly, but good news is... it only takes 5 minutes.
- Slim, tapered walnut finish legs and faux white marble tabletop.
- Lower drawer for extra storage.
- This modern end table with storage for the living room is compact for small spaces.
- Display books, a lamp, or your own decor on this small unique side table perfect for any living room or bedroom.
- Easy 20 minute assembly.
- 15.75” Width
- 25.00” Height
- 19.69” Length
- MATERIALS MDF
- White Marble Paper
- Easy 20-minute assembly. View the instruction sheets here.
Mixed materials, clean lines, and vibrant colors are the trademarks of mid-century modern design. Simple and sweet, we love this style for it's minimalist and memorable approach. You'll see mid-century modern design show off in our pieces through the rounded curves of our Bodhi coffee table, angled legs on our Harper side table, and clean lines of our Parker desk.
See all of our Mid-Century Modern design pieces here