Rattan & Wood Floating Nightstand White
Our Jackson Floating Side Table is what boho dreams are made of. Finished with a natural rattan drawer front and a white cabinet body, Jackson makes a perfect backdrop for your side table decor. There's even a closed drawer for storing away your not-so-pretty electronics. Reach in the open cubby and you'll find a cord hole for cable management—never worry about an uncharged cell phone or laptop again! Its dreamy floating design allows you to position the table at any wall height that works for you, with sturdy structure that can support up to 33 lbs. on the table top and 11 lbs. in the drawer.
- Jackson closed front drawer and open cubby make this piece a perfect storage element to add to your bedroom
- Features a cord hole for cable management for you to hide all your electronics but reach easily through the lower shelf
- Cane front
- The dreamy floating design of Jackson works thanks to wall-anchored bolts provided for installation into drywall
- The sturdy and solid structure supports up to 33 lbs. on the tabletop and 11 lbs. in the drawers
- Round brass knob
- Natural rattan with square webbing
- Width: 15.7 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Length: 12.5 inches
- Engineered Wood
- NC Paint
ASSEMBLY & CAREEasy 70-minute assembly. View the assembly instructions.Wipe with a soft, dry cloth or duster. Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge. Avoid using chemicals, household cleaners, and abrasives. Limit direct contact with heat, moisture and other elements to avoid finish damage.
California Residents: Click here for California Proposition 65 warning.
Shipping & Returns
Always FREE shipping and FREE 100-day returns!
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Nevada.
- If you're on the West Coast, you'll receive your order in 3-5 business days.
- If you're on the East Coast, you'll receive your order in 8-11 business days.
Free 100 Day Returns:
We pay for shipping for all returns in original packaging. See our full returns policy here.
This product has no reviews yet.