Metal 5-Piece Bath-in-a-Box Accessory Set
Richie takes the guesswork out of decorating your bathroom and is the definition of versatile. Complete with one of each: our two-bulb vanity light with powder-coated vintaged brass details and matte black shades, as well as a hook, toilet paper holder, towel ring, and 18–24” adjustable towel bar, all in a matte black finish. The hardware is complete with a horizontal design that takes up very little wall space (perfect for powder rooms) and offers a striking way to store bathroom essentials and display towels. Our vanity light is rated for damp locations, so you can use in your bathroom with the confidence that it will withstand the test of time (and all of those steamy bubble baths). Give your entire bathroom a facelift, without all the effort!
- Two-bulb vanity light that’s the definition of versatile
- Features powder-coated vintaged brass details with matte black shades
- Vanity light is rated for damp locations, so you can use in your bathroom with the confidence that it will withstand the test of time (and all of those steamy bubble baths)
- Our sleek bathroom hardware offers a striking way to store bathroom essentials and display towels
- The horizontal design takes up very little wall space, so it's ideal for powder rooms
- Get a total bathroom face lift when buying the bathroom kit
- Bathroom Hardware Dimensions:
- Towel Bar - 695 x 77 x 60
- Towel Hook - 60 x 77 x 60
- TP Holder - 222 x 95 x 60
- Hand Towel Hoop - 200 x 77 x 225
- Width: 19.1 inches
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Length: 9.6 inches
- Copper Wiring
- Brass Plating
ASSEMBLY & CAREEasy 75-minute assembly. View the assembly instructions.Rated for Damp locations. Inspect the wire insulation for any cuts, abrasions, or exposed copper that may have occurred during shipping. If there is a defect in the wire, do not attempt installation. Please reach out to our Customer Happiness team at email@example.com or 1-866-619-1004 WARNING: RISK OF ELECTICAL SHOCK Electrical products should be installed by a licensed professional. The power must be shut off at the circuit breaker prior to installation; turning the power off at the light switch DOES NOT remove the risk of electrical shock. PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY ELECTRICAL QUESTIONS. 120V 60Hz AC Only Wipe with a soft, dry cloth or duster. Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge. Avoid using chemicals, household cleaners, and abrasives. Limit direct contact with heat, moisture and other elements to avoid finish damage.
California Residents: Click here for California Proposition 65 warning.
Shipping & Returns
Always FREE shipping and FREE 100-day returns!
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Nevada.
- If you're on the West Coast, you'll receive your order in 3-5 business days.
- If you're on the East Coast, you'll receive your order in 8-11 business days.
Free 100 Day Returns:
We pay for shipping for all returns in original packaging. See our full returns policy here.
This product has no reviews yet.